Saturday, February 27, 2016

IDEA Loot- Download My Idea App and Get Free Mobile data 100mb to 1Gb.

Hey friend here new offer for all of you.we come back with New idea Free internet offer. You have to just Download My Idea App and Get 100mb to 1gb Free internet.so dont wait lets follow some steps and Grab this offer .

latestoffer4u.com

How will you Get this Deal :- 

# First Download My Idea App.
# Now login/signup . 
# Now verify your idea no by sending otp.
# Now at the Home page of My Idea App you will see a banner - Get 1Gb for Rs 1.
# Click on Banner and Pay Rs 1.
# you can Get upto 1Gb.
# Minimum gurantee data is 100Mb.

Terms & Conditions :- 

# Valid only for once at a time for one user.
# Valid only on My Idea App.
# Valid for New user on My Idea App.

0 comments:

Post a Comment